Hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend. This weeks blog post is all about getting to know each other. After Joanne Hawkers mega success of March Meet the Maker over on Instagram, I thought we could delve a little more with some interesting facts about one another, and learn a few things we might not know behind the maker.
Top 10 facts
1. I LOVE chocolate and gave it up for lent and succeeded – I will not be doing this again, it was hard but proved that if you are determined enough you can achieve it which I think is useful to apply to many things I may come up against, not just chocolate 😉
2. I really really really want a sausage dog
3. My favourite films are It’s A Wonderful life & Breakfast at Tiffany’s
4. I live in a seaside town called West Kirby with my chap who I have been with for 4 years
5. Live music is one of my favourite things in the world
6. I have an acoustic guitar and learning to play… when I have time!
7. Sunflowers, peonies and daffodils are my favourite flowers
8. I drive a Volkswagen Fox… The car came before the name.
9. I am a Liverpool supporter, I love tennis and my chap is slowly getting me interested in golf – a sentence I never thought I’d say!
10. I have ran 3 half marathons, 10ks and 5ks
Can you tell me 10 facts we didn’t know about you…